Join us for a day packed with ideas to take the stress out of Christmas festive cookery. We will cook a selection of scrumptious dishes during the day which are perfect for your Vegan Christmas.
Each Christmas, we come up with a completely new plant-based menu, so for those who come every year it will all be new!
The recipes during the day will include:
- A stunning centre piece for the main meal with all the trimmings, a starter and dessert.
- There will be helpful tips to make cooking in advance easier.
- New ideas to spice up your festive cooking.
- You will also make treats and canapés, perfect for parties, or just sharing with friends.
- The day will involve lots of hands on cooking as well as demonstrations and knife skills.
There will be several breaks for tasting and we will finish the day with a pre-Christmas meal that we have made during the day.
At the end of the day you will be given a pack of recipes with lots of tips to take home so that you can create the perfect stress free Christmas.
Excellent balance - presentation, discussion and hands on nicely spread out
It was fantastic, all brilliant. So wonderful to have Rachel and Lydia’s experience, insight and invaluable tips. A joy!
Good variety of ideas to implement later.
About the tutor
Helen has come from being Head Chef at Demuths, a post she filled for 5 years, in which time Demuths won Best Restaurant in Bath award 2007 and Vegan Restaurant of the Year 2009. She is a trained chef and has trained in classical French cooking, with a passion for French patisserie, also an expert in knife skills and chefs tips. She enjoys the creativity of vegetarian and vegan cooking, lifting vegetables to the central position, they deserve in our diets.