We will teach you how to make fresh pasta on this evening workshop and you will learn how to use a pasta machine and make delicious Italian sauces to go with your fresh pasta. Pasta making is rewarding, fun and always impressive to those who get to enjoy the results.
You’ll learn to:
- Make a basic fresh pasta dough
- Roll fresh pasta dough with or without a pasta machine
- Turn your fresh pasta dough into tagliatelli
- Make Roasted Squash, Sage and Almond Tortellini
- Make fresh basil pesto and quick pasta sauces
The class is a mixture of demonstration and hands-on participation. We’ll be tasting throughout the workshop and finish with a main meal.
Plus, you’ll get to take some of your handmade pasta home with you, along with recipes for all the dishes made so you can recreate them at home.
Time: 6.30pm - 9.00pm
Really delicious, very fresh tasting, lovely ingredients.
A really lovely way to spend an evening, thank you.
It was very well organised and I was impressed with how much was fitted into the evening. The tutors were both excellent. Friendly, knowledgable and helpful.