We know it's only May but already there have been a wealth of great vegan cookbooks to hit the shelves. We thought we'd share our favourites. Here's our picks so far:
- The First Mess Cookbook: Vibrant Plant-Based Recipes to Eat Well Through the Seasons Laura Wright, March 2017. 125 vegan recipes from blogger Laura Wright that are seasonal, healthy and above all, delicious.
- On Vegetables: Modern Recipes for the Home Kitchen Jeremy Fox, April 2017. Jeremy Fox, the Californian chef, truly celebrates vegetables and redefines their very purpose in some exciting and inventive ways, putting them at centre stage of every dish.
- Saffron Soul: Healthy, Vegetarian Heritage Recipes from India Mira Manek, April 2017. A fresh new take on Indian food, challenging any misconceptions that this cuisine is indulgent and rich. Mira’s passion for food really shines through her traditionally inspired dishes.
- Green Kitchen at Home: Quick and healthy vegetarian food for every day David Frenkiel & Luise Vindhal, May 2017. Mouth-watering recipes and pictures a like, the latest release from the Stockholm couple shows that vegetarian cooking is easy, healthy and far from dull.
- Vegan: The Cookbook Jean-Christian Jury, May 2017. A truly comprehensive and diverse book of vegan delights. With over 400 recipes from all over the world, it is fair to say that this a real go-to book for those interest in a plant-based diet.
- Love Real Food: More than 100 Feel-Good Vegetarian Favourites to Delight the Senses and Nourish the Body Kathryne Taylor, June 2017. Cookie & Kate is one of our go to blogs for whole foods inspiration. Now Kate has written her first cookbook, that looks like it is set to be packed full recipes designed to suit vegetarian, vegan and gluten free diets alike.
- This Cheese is Nuts!: Delicious Vegan Cheese at Home Julie Piatt, June 2017. Although not actually out yet, we cannot wait to get our hands on this and give some of the vegan nut cheese recipes a go!
Have you discovered any great vegan cookbooks this year that we may have missed? Let us know in the comments!