This was the star of last week's Indian Street Food Evening Workshop. It works brilliantly with either fresh or tinned mangos. Delicious with onion bhajis and pakoras.
Mango Green Chilli Chutney
- 1 ripe mango or tin of mango slices
- 2 green chillies, sliced and seeds removed
- handful fresh coriander, destalked & chopped
- handful fresh mint, destalked & chopped
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- pinch of salt
- Peel and de-stone the mango and chop up, or drain a tin of mango slices and use the mango slices.
- Blend the mango and green chilli in a liquidizer, until smooth.
- Add the coriander and mint and blend again.
- Add lemon juice and salt to taste.
- Serve with piping hot onion bhajis or pakora.