In line with Government plans, we will be resuming classes at the start of July.
We have been working hard to put appropriate social distancing measures in place so we can run classes whilst ensuring the safety of all our students and staff.
Measures implemented to ensure the safety of our students and staff
- We are limiting the number of students in a class to 4 to ensure that 2m social distancing can be maintained at all times.
- With fewer students, we also are able to reduce the staff numbers required.
- With so few in the building we can safely manage movement throughout e.g. avoid passing on the stairs.
- We will ask students to arrive in good time to allow for thorough hand washing as soon as they enter the building.
- We have always emphasised the importance of good hand hygiene in the kitchen – we will be regularly hand washing. We also have gloves, face masks and hand sanitiser available.
- We will ensure continual sanitising of the surfaces, toilets, handles, doors, banisters etc. throughout the building.
- Each student will have their own workstation and cook their own food – no food will be shared with another student.
- The tutor will be able to maintain a safe distance, using our HD camera and screen to demonstrate techniques.
- For full day classes, students will eat lunch at their workstations and then food prepared in the afternoon will be taken home in containers provided. For evening and half-day classes, all food will be taken home in containers provided.
We ask that any students displaying symptoms or feeling unwell do not attend the class.
In accordance with Government guidance, we will share details of your booking with NHS Test and Trace personnel, if asked, in the event of a fellow student testing positive for coronavirus.
We expect all students to comply with the measures implemented.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to get in touch - email@example.com.