We are very excited to introduce Demuths at Home.
Now that we are back in the kitchen delivering our classes, we don’t want to leave! And so, over the next few weeks we will be giving you a taste of Demuths to enjoy at home.
Each week (or nearly each week... we are fitting them in the diary where we can!) we will be cooking up some of our favourite cuisines from around the world.
How it works –
- Each meal cost £15 and is enough for one person.
- Orders need to be placed by midnight 2 days prior to the date (e.g. for our Indian Thali, place your order by 12pm this Thursday).
- When booking you will be asked to let us know of any dietary requirements beyond vegan - most meals can be altered accordingly. Unless stated everything is gluten free. Let us know if you’d rather we turned down the spice or left out the fresh coriander. Please note we are not a nut free or gluten free kitchen. Sorry, no substitutions or additions.
- The day before we get cooking we will email you with your own collection time (between 4pm and 6pm) so you can safely come and get your delicious dinners from us at the Cookery School.
- Each dish will include reheating instructions.
First up we've got Indian Thali on Saturday 18th July - take a look and book yours here