Quick and easy one pot wonders for nutritious weekday suppers.
This class will take you through a variety of one pot dishes perfect for the season.
We will cook seasonal vegetables paired with pulses and grains to create delicious nutritious meals that are packed with plant-based protein and are easy to make.
The recipes we will cook on the day, depending on the season will be:
- Winter squash with freekah, spinach and za’atar
- Creamy French lentils with celeriac and kale
- Mexican black bean chilli with cornbread crust
- Thai style peanut noodles
- Hungarian cabbage and mushroom stew with potato dumplings
The course involves a mixture of demonstrations and hands-on cookery in small groups. We will cover knife techniques and chefs tips to help you create quick dishes for busy lives. You will leave with a repertoire of inspired recipes that will enable you to liven up the supper table. Dishes and ingredients will vary depending on what is in season.
We will share lunch with everything we have made at the end of the workshop.
You will receive a recipe pack at the end of the day so that you can recreate the dishes at home.