Put down the takeaway menu and spend your Friday nights cooking curries inspired by different cuisines from all around the world.
Our Curry Club will show you how to make your own spice blends and curry pastes and will ensure your homemade curries will be delicious every time!
We like spice but it’s not all about the heat – we will focus on creating depth of flavour by making up fresh curry powders from whole spices, using ginger, fresh turmeric, curry leaves lemongrass and other traditional ingredients to create authentic flavours.
Our themed curry nights are:
- Nepalese (Friday 28th August)
- North Indian (Friday 2nd October)
- Caribbean (Friday 27th November)
- Malaysian (Friday 29th January 2021)
- Indonesian (Friday 12th March 2021)
- Thai (Friday 7th May 2021)
- Vietnamese (Friday 18th June 2021)
- Sri Lankan (Friday 30th July 2021)
The evening will be a mix of hands on and demonstration.
Every week will be different. Get a window into different corners of the world and a taste of their unique ways of using spice and fragrant ingredients
We will finish with a feast of all the curries we have made and you will go home with a comprehensive set of recipes.
Time: 6.30pm - 9pm