Put down the takeaway menu and spend your Friday nights cooking curries inspired by different cuisines from all around the world.
Our Curry Club will show you how to make your own spice blends and curry pastes and will ensure your homemade curries will be delicious every time!
We like spice but it’s not all about the heat – we will focus on creating depth of flavour by making up fresh curry powders from whole spices, using ginger, fresh turmeric, curry leaves lemongrass and other traditional ingredients to create authentic flavours.
Our themed curry nights are:
- Vietnamese (Friday 18th June 2021)
- Sri Lankan (Friday 6th August 2021)
- North Indian (Friday 17th September 2021)
- Thai (Friday 29th October 2021)
- Malaysian (Friday 4th February 2022)
- Indonesian (Friday 11th March 2022)
- Thai (Friday 29th April 2022)
The evening will be a mix of hands on and demonstration.
Every week will be different. Get a window into different corners of the world and a taste of their unique ways of using spice and fragrant ingredients
We will finish with a feast of all the curries we have made and you will go home with a comprehensive set of recipes.
Time: 6.30pm - 9pm