For lunch or a picnic, wraps are a fantastic alternative to a sandwich. This one is pure summer, from its grilled haloumi to its sunshiny yoghurt mustard dressing.
Sunny Sensation Wrap
Prep time: 10 minutes. Cook time: 5 minutes
- 4 wheat tortillas
- 250g Haloumi, thinly sliced
- Romano or Cos lettuce, shredded
- 1 avocado, peeled and sliced
- 8 tomatoes, quartered
- 1 red pepper, thinly sliced
- handful of alfalfa sprouts
- 8 spring onions, sliced
- 125g Greek yoghurt
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- Make the dressing by mixing together the yoghurt and mustard.
- Prepare all the salad vegetables.
- Dry fry the haloumi in a frying pan until golden on both sides.
- Warm the tortillas under the grill or in a dry frying pan, then spread each sparingly with dressing.
- Cover with the shredded lettuce, top with the avocado, tomatoes, red pepper, alfalfa sprouts and spring onions.
- Cover with hot grilled haloumi slices, spoon on more yoghurt and mustard dressing to taste.
- Roll up, cut in half and eat at once.