Learn to cook quick home cooked healthy vibrant meals every night of the week, even after a busy day at work.
We will cook 4 simple supper dishes over the course of the evening and help you plan and prepare a weeks worth of cooking in advance, with tips and chefs time-saving tricks to make it easy. We will cover techniques which will save time and improve your kitchen skills and cook a variety of delicious, quick dishes. The workshop is a mixture of demonstration and hands on. Dishes and ingredients will vary depending on what is in season.
We will cook dishes such as:
- Spinach, Haloumi and Puy Lentil Pasta
- Pumpkin and Coconut Curry
- Sweet Potato Falafel with ribboned vegetable salad
- Fatimas fingers with mint and yoghurt dip
- Cauliflower Leek and Kale Fritters with tahini sauce
- Roasted Cauliflower with Haloumi and Sumac
- Freekeh with seasonal vegetables
We will cook with the best local seasonal produce.
You will have tasters of everything made on the evening with a glass of organic wine.
You will receive a recipe file at the end of the day so that you can recreate the dishes at home.
Time: 6.30 - 9.00
So delicious, I can't wait to make the menu at home!
Food was absolutely delicious and I feel I have learnt some good new recipes. I look forward to trying them out at home
Tutors were lovely and helpful